NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED
Guilin Tourism University (GTU), which is a leading tourism school in southern China, was founded in 1985. The present landscape of GTU is defined by two campuses Canluan and Yanshan, which covers a total land area of about 125 hectares. GTU is an affiliate member of UNWTO and PATA and also a National Training Center for ASEAN tourism professionals designated by the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA).
- Job Category：English Teacher
- Recruitment Number: 2 people
- Work Time: One-year contract (March 1,2020 - January 31,2020). Welcome for long stay.
- Work Load: 20 periods (40 minutes per period) for instruction per week.
- With understanding and respect for Chinese culture and law.
- Devoted to language teaching targeted for college students.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Under the age of 60.
- Native speakers from English speaking countries. The successful candidate will have clear pronunciation and strong written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor degree or above in language education, or at least two years of English teaching experience, or teaching certificate of home country, or international language teaching certificate like TESOL or TEFL.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send a PDF of your application materials, including CV and passport, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org